The constituency office is located at 2572 East Hastings, a block-and-a-half east of Nanaimo, in Vancouver’s Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood.
2572 East Hastings
Vancouver, BC V5K 1Z3
Hours of operation: Weekdays (except Thursdays) from 9:30am to 4pm. The office is closed on Thursdays for meetings, and on statutory holidays.
The transit-accessible office features a meeting space as well as friendly staff available to assist with:
- Programs, services, and initiatives offered by the federal government, such as:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (e.g. work permits, passport applications, sponsorship applications)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (e.g. Employment Insurance, Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, Canada Student Loans, Canadian Pension Plan, Social Insurance Numbers)
- Canada Revenue Agency (e.g. income taxes, tax credits/benefits)
- Requests for support letters and greetings (including for significant birthdays and anniversaries).
Service is available in English, French, Cantonese, and Mandarin.